First of all, I want to thank all users who have been using ThunderTask in the past 10 months. It has been a great journey and I had a lot of fun developing and managing this awesome task management tool for you.
As of today, ThunderTask hits yet another great milestone. Introducing ThunderTask Premium.
Simple plans & pricing
Just like everything at ThunderTask, plans & pricing are very simple. There are only two plans:
- Free plan: Totally free plan for people who want to use ThunderTask without paying. Limitations: You can only create two workspaces.
- Premium plan: The paid plan let’s you do everything you want with ThunderTask. Unlimited workspaces, unlimited users, unlimited everything! The price is $9.99/month or $99/year. Sign up during the trial period and you get 50% off price, which means $4.99/month or $49/year. Secure payment via PayPal, credit card required.
The benefits for Premium users are:
- Unlimited Workspaces: Perfect for small businesses and freelancers with a lot of projects
- Unlimited Collaboration: Share your workspaces with as many people you want
- Premium Support: Your support requests come first
- Get all new upcoming updates & support the future development of ThunderTask
Every new user gets a 14-day trial, after that you either pay for a subscription or use ThunderTask for free with a few limitations.
Why paid accounts?
ThunderTask is a business and, by definition, businesses are created to make a profit. While a lot of other task management tools give their apps away for free, this is not how a business should work in my opinion.
Other to-do list apps have investors, ThunderTask is self-funded and therefore needs a steady stream of income. A long-term commitment to continuous development and support can only be guaranteed with proper revenue.
So, after 10 months of existence, ThunderTask adds a paid option to make sure that it can be further developed. I think, the pricing model is fair and can be afforded by any small business, freelancer and individual.
The money from Premium subscriptions will be reinvested 100% in the development of ThunderTask and help to grow the tool even more in 2013.
Claim your Early Adopter Bonus
As a thank you for using ThunderTask, all users who signed up before November 14, get ThunderTask Premium for 3 months. You can claim your Early Adopter Bonus by clicking on the following link. Please make sure, you are logged in!
Thank you once again, you are awesome!
Founder of ThunderTask